MN Election Integrity Solutions fact sheet
In February 2021, MN Election Integrity Solutions (.org) was formed by a group of citizens concerned about the propriety of the Minnesota Election System. The organization is comprised of experienced, talented and qualified leaders and activists with broad experience in a multitude of areas important for Election Integrity. MNEIS is a 501c3 non-profit organization.
The MNEIS Sub-Committees are focused on the following core areas, with over 200 volunteers statewide representing every congressional district:
- Forensic & Data Analytics – Ready for County Election Audits
- Election Personnel – Recruitment and Education for Election Judges & Poll Challengers
- Election-related Legislative Action – Working with the MN Legislature
- Election-related Litigation & Audit Monitoring – MN and National
- Election Procedures Review – Review of SoS Guidance Manuals vs. MN state statutes
- Public Relations & Communications – Messaging Regarding Election Issues
- Letter Writing Campaign – Statewide Editorials to Support Election Related Issues
- Ranked Choice Voting – Defeat RCV that Has Been Adopted by Various MN Cities
- Legal Support for Ballot Boards and Election Day Operations – staffed 800# proposed
Our priorities and output include the following:
- We have gathered a list of election officials in all 87 counties in which we set-up 1:1 meetings to understand their interpretation and execution of the SoS guidance on managing elections in their counties.
- We have compiled a comprehensive list of voting equipment used in each county and will gain a basic understanding of how each county manages the overall process of machine inputs, outputs and security of this equipment in elections.
- We will be working on legislative priorities to bring forward to our legislative leaders.
- We are developing a comprehensive, ongoing recruitment and education plan for election judges and poll challengers.
- We have put together a team to review the SoS office and their guidance to all polling places in relation to MN statute law.
- We will establish legal support team to be in place ahead of 2022.
- We have identified all mail-in voting precincts and, where appropriate, will promote in-person voting.
MNEIS’s priority is to take a proactive approach before early voting even starts and continue forward through every stage of the voting process to the post-election audit reviews.